Week 38 - early update!


I am very quickly starting to lose my mind and get cabin fever. 
(Hence the early-ish update, I'm  so bored!)
Being stuck home all day alone just waiting is killing me.
I've had mild, irregular contractions on and off since Tuesday last week (a whole week now), that only seem to happen when someone else is around, and in the afternoon/evening - it's like my body is to scared to do anything when I'm alone. It is so frustrating and exhausting! 
I'm going crazy from bordem! Yes everyone says 'enjoy the time to yourself', 'do the things you love' - I'm 9 months pregnant, I can't do any of the things I love! Plus I'm still stuck home with out a car. I'm done waiting, I want her to hurry up and get here. 

I do think the waiting is causing me some anxiety about the pain and unknown of whats going to happen to actually get her here. I kinda just want the whole labor/delivery part to be over and done with so I can stop thinking about it and questioning every little thing my body does right now. 

I've been feeling very lethargic, very tired and exhausted. Emotionally its almost been like I've got PMS - very teary. The cats have been obsessed with me more then usual but also naughtier then usual which is doing my head in! I'm just plain done with being pregnant now! I'm uncomfortable and feel like I will be things big forever! 

I braved the scales the other day - it has been a almost 2 months since I last weighed myself in which I'd already gained 15kgs. Well at 38 weeks I've gained 18kgs! I feel like a giant whale but then I can't see where other then my belly that I've truly gained weight. I feel swollen and puffy thats for sure so I'm thinking alot of it is fluid because I can still fit in to size 12 maternity jeans. 

Everything is done and ready for baby to get here, she just needs to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment