Long Time No See!

Um wow! So It's been a long time. My last blog post was 3rd August 2015, introducing Alice. And now she's 6.5 months old! CRAZY! 

To be honest I've been toying with the idea of getting back in to blogging as I've got a few things happening in my personal life at the moment and think that maybe having an outlet might help. Also it might help me reach out to people but at the same time the whole idea is scary. Putting myself out there when I'm vulnerable and not even knowing if anyone to reading, interested or anything like that. 

I have recently started following alot of youtube daily vloggers and even talked to Richard about my interest in that - very much outside my comfort zone but love the idea. So thought that maybe I could start by blogging, whether it be weekly, daily or every few days. Just to see if I can keep up with it, if it helps me and if I can contact with people. 

So it would be great if there any still any followers to comment there thoughts.
I'd love to do posts on things other then my boring day as well if theres interest in other things.

Thanks for any feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment